It is once again on the side of Sigelei that we must orient to discover a new regulated box mod. Sigelei presents its latest invention with the box Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230w TC. The Sigelei Kaos Spectrum box mod by Sigelei is a dual 18650 battery box mod. The dual 18650 battery box mod is powerful and has a considerable autonomy thanks to its two 18650 batteries. Sigelei chipsets have been a reference for many years in. Machined in zinc alloy, this Sigelei box mod should be promised to a promising future. The regulated box mod has a chipset that can be upgraded and you can recharge it via micro USB port. If you are looking for the best price for this Kaos Spectrum, you will be amazed.
Sigelei Dual 18650 230 watt temperature control box mod
The Authentic Sigelei Kaos Spectrum 230W Mod features 6 changeable LED colours and has a pure power output of 230W and has “the most stable microprocessor” on the market!
The Kaos Spectrum has a bright, clear 0.96″ TFT display, as well as variable wattage and temperature controls. This device requires 2 x 18650 batteries (not included), and is compatible with coils that have a resistance range of 0.1~3.0 ohm.
Sigelei Kaos Spectrum Specs & features
- Dimensions: 88 x 45 x 30mm;
- Zinc Alloy Construction;
- Wattage Range: 10W~230W;
- Temperature Range: 200’F~570’F / 100’C~300’C;
- Input Voltage Range: 6.4V~8.4V;
- Output Voltage Range: 1.0V~7.5V;
- Max Output Current: 35A;
- Output Modes: POWER, SS, TI1, Ni200, TCR;
- Resistance Range: 0.1 ohm~3.0 ohm;
- Charge Current: DC 5V / 2.5A;
- 6 Color LED Light Belt;
- Customizable Light Belt;
- 0.96 Inch TFT Color Display;
- Requires 2 x 18650 Batteries (not included);
- Latched Bottom Battery Cover;
- Micro USB Port (Charging & Upgrading).